Agile Scrum Project Manager (CPT)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R50k - R35k|
|Experience||4-5+ years in a similar role|
An exciting position has become available for an experienced Agile Scrum Project Manager in the Cape Town Waterfront area to work on a variety of projects in fun and vibrant environment!
• Leading and managing team resources allocated to our projects using Agile and SCRUM.
• Using good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing Projects.
• Involving project stakeholders in planning of projects.
• Reporting project status to Stakeholders and bringing projects to graceful completion
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent qualification is required; Masters is a plus.
• 4-5+ years in a similar role
• Experience in a Digital Agency/ Advertising environment will be highly beneficial.
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs
• Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and
• commitments are met
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
• Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or
• equivalent (We use Jira).
• Gantt Charts, Cacoo/Visio, and all Office Tools
*Please send links or project experience and Skills Matrix with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 29 February 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za