Agile Scrum Master (JHB)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R600k - R650k|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma|
Savvy Agile Scrum Master is wanted for a position with a well-established consulting company in the Sandton area. The client is looking for go-getter with a vivacious personality to join their talented tight-knit team!
*No applications will be considered after 10 December 2015
• Relevant IT or project management experience
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a Scrum Master Role
• 2 to 3 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
• At least 7 years overall experience in an IT role
• Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner (Would be an advantage)
• Relevant IT or project management related degree
• Project Management certifications (PMP, Prince2) a benefit
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Excellent communication skills in English (Written and Spoken)
• Help to achieve Sprint Goals, Spring planning, retrospective and spring reviews.
• Strengthen the presence of the team as an AGILE centre of excellence.
• Act as a change agent to the team and organisation
• Foster good communication between the disciplines, developers, UX and UI designers and testers
• Coach and mentor product owners
• Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
• Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
• Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices
• Identify and remove impediments
• Train new team members in Scrum and Agile methodologies.
*No applications considered after 10 December 2015
*This role is only open to applicants who stay in Gauteng.
Written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za