Agile Project Manager
|Salary||R480K – R360K per annum|
|Education||Bachelor degree or similar|
|Experience||Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience|
A vibrant company in CPT require a Digital Performance Marketing Specialist to join their expanding team.
• South African Citizen
• B.Sc. Degree or similar
• Be competent with project management processes for both application and mobile development
• Uphold and maintain the principles of Scrum and Kanban processes
• Be Certified Scrum Master or trained in Scrum would be to your advantage
• Knowledge of UI/UX principles and BA training would be an advantage
• Be competent of Scrum processes (product backlogs, user stories, task definition, task estimation, standups,
• sprint backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, reviews, and retrospectives)
• Have excellent verbal and written multimedia communication skills
• Be comfortable and confident in working and leading a project team
• Be self-motivated enough to complete job requirements with minimal supervision
• Have strong problem-solving skills
• Have an excellent understanding of Microsoft office tools as well as Google products and services
• Be knowledgeable of Jira as a supporting tool for development projects.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Kelley on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za