Advanced CT Support Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg East|
Leading company based in Germiston is looking for an Advanced CT Support Specialist.
Job Purpose Statement:
Focuses on the researches, development and testing of standard and customised, Advanced CT solutions and product enhancements for large/global EMEA Customers. With appropriate guidance works on the most complex solutions.
Provides support for existing solutions as well as developing recommendations for improvements.
Participates in the development and delivery of effective training solutions for the whole CT group
• Fluent in English plus two additional European languages
• Good written & excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills with experience of developing & presenting complex scenarios/solutions to senior management level audiences using appropriate terminology & concepts for technical & non-technical audiences
• Good customer relationship skills with experience of gaining consensus & commitment to solutions/ actions Good networking skills with experience of developing a network of key contacts within the company & customers businesses who can facilitate results
• Good understanding of relevant area of the macro business environment & of how of integrated Customer Technology become part of the customers’ business together with the commercial benefits of using technology as a tool to commit customers
• Commercially astute with the experience of assessing the viability of solutions relating to standard advanced C.T. solutions and capabilities
• Excellent planning & organising skills with experience of prioritising & maintaining progress with multiple complex technical solutions and achieving deadlines
• Experience of technical project management and competent in the use of structured project management processes
• In depth analytical skills with experience of evaluating complex technical information and developing cohesive recommendations & solutions
• Excellent problem solving skills with experience of systematically resolving complex technical problems with Advanced CT tools (hardware, software & communications) using advanced resolution tools and established procedures
• Competent p.c. skills including use of WP, presentation and spread sheet packages
• In depth knowledge of the CT function, goals & priorities and of related business areas e.g. Sales, Operations, Revenue Ops etc.
• In depth technical knowledge of p.c. architecture and networks related to at least one network operating system, security implications, device configuration. Excellent p.c. and network diagnostic skills. Good knowledge of the different network topologies.
• Able to configure & set up integrated systems in multiple defined environments.
• In depth technical knowledge of data communications related to integrating solutions.
• Able to applying & adapt advanced CT solutions in standard environments
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za