|Location||Actuary Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 850K – R 600 K|
|Education||Nearly / Fully Qualified Actuary|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years’ Experience|
|Reference||ZM Actuarial Analyst|
One of our Banking clients is currently on the search for an Actuarial Analyst to join their Johannesburg team.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate must:
• Have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science;
• Be actively pursuing studies and ideally have passed or been exempted from at least the A1 (Foundation Technical) and A2 (Intermediate Technical) subjects of the Actuarial Society of South Africa – credit will also be given for passes in any of the more advanced subjects, specifically A311 (Actuarial Risk Management); and five to eight years’ relevant working experience, preferably in the Non-Life insurance industry.
• Solvency Assessment and Management (SAM) experience;
• Computer literacy (preferably including programming skills);
• Ability to understand complex financial models;
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Busi on 031 350 4405 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za