Accounts payable filing clerk
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Experience||6 months work experience|
Accountants payable Filing Clerk needed for Pharmaceutical Company based in JHB – Near Woodmead
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
• File payments and cheques in numerical order
• Code files for proper placement
• Ensure files that are loaned out that they come back
• Log all files that have been removed
• Clean and maintain file space
• Ensure files are accessible and that the room is well kept
• Ensure no payments are lost
• Archive all old payments
• Be able to explain filing system to others
• Collect invoices and purchase orders from business units daily
• Ensure all payment batches are received at month-end
• All authorized cheques to be handed to receptionist on a daily basis.
Qualification: Matric/Bcom + 6 months work experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Sascha on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za