Accounts Receivable Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 180 K - R 120 K|
|Education||Matric with Accounting & Maths|
|Experience||5 years + relevant experience|
a Well-known Engineering company is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their team.
Accounts receivables administration, timeous and accurate allocation of payments received, timeous collection of debts due to the company and maintenance of debtor’s file.
• Matric with Accounting & Maths
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a financial environment
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in a debtor’s environment
• Experience in the use of accounting software packages
• A working knowledge of Microsoft software packages
Key Responsibility Areas:
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Open new debtors on system
• Update daily receipts schedule and send to all regional and project administrators
• Follow up on unallocated payments
• Prepare and distribute debtors monthly statements
• Perform general administration regarding all accounts receivable
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za