ABAP Programmer/Systems Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550K – R450K|
|Education||Degree or Technikon Diploma in Information Management or Software development|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years’ SAP ABAP with HR skills|
We are urgently seeking a Mid-Senior SAP ABAP Programmer/Systems Analyst to join a company based in Johannesburg. The candidate must be SAP HR Certified and must have the knowledge and skills in ABAP Development.
• Development of ABAP’s
• Configuration development
• Development of outbound and inbound interfaces
• Assist the Analyst in setting up suitable “test environments” to explore, test, and evaluate new technology solutions.
• Work closely with Service Delivery Teams to identify impacts of new solutions on IT infrastructure and networks.
• Ensure that systems are developed, enhanced, upgraded, and integrated in accordance with the established governance.
• Support all technology teams to analyse data to ensure it meets corporate policy and business reporting requirements.
• Understand the structure, usage and sources of data.
• Understand the context in which data is used within the business and match business requirements to the sources of data within systems.
• Together with technology teams develop the logical data model and ensure efficient flows of information through business processes.
• Assist in the creation and successful execution of testing scenarios that ensure the information / data flows according to the information architecture design.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Technikon Diploma in Information Management or Software development.
• Certification in relevant business tools.
• SAP HR / PY Certification
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in SAP (Payroll & Time)
• Minimum 5 years’ SAP ABAP with HR skills
• Minimum 5 years’ Payroll and Time SAP Configuration
• Knowledge of underlying hardware and software infrastructure.
• Clear understanding of MS operating environment.
• Knowledge of database theory and applications (SQL Queries).
• Knowledge of .NET, Web Services, XML, Security Mechanisms, MS SQL, SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reporting
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za