|Location||C & C++ Jobs in Johannesburg|
C++ Developer needed in the Johannesburg North area. Someone needed with a drive and determination to make a substantial impact in in the IT industry and help lead the team on great new projects.
• Gather and Analyze requirements for the software product to be developed;
• Design the solution and generate suitable design artifacts such as design specifications and model the solution using standard modeling notations such as UML;
• Implement the solution design in a suitable company approved coding language (C/C++);
• Develop test descriptions and perform unit and integration testing of the developed software;
• Adhere to process and procedure according to the company SDLC;
• Produce and maintain accurate design and code documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent engineering degree) or related field and 4+ years work experience, is required;
• Strong background in a UNIX programming environment;
• Minimum of 5 years Programming experience in C/C++ required;
• Knowledge of the use and application of other related languages, such as Perl, Java and SQL (specifically MySQL);
• Development experience in an Object Oriented environment is essential;
• TCP/IP networking skills considered helpful;
• Working knowledge of software development tools such as version control systems (Subversion), make, Bash shell scripting and commands, and PERL is required;
• General functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required: Solaris, Linux, and BSD Socket API.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za